chartered 1915 moved to building 1924, then to current building 1977
The Old South Side Masonic Lodge building is a historic building located in Fort Worth, Texas. It was built in 1924 as multi-purpose building - housing both a meeting hall for a local area Masonic lodge, and commercial and office space (rented to help pay for the upkeep on the lodge rooms). The three-story Classical Revival building was designed by James B. Davies, Sr. One of its first tenants was a funeral home.
In 1977, Southside Lodge moved to a new location and the building has since been purely an office building. The building was renovated in 1986 and renamed the Magnolia Centre.
It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1985 (under the name "South Side Masonic Lodge No. 1114